My Best 10 of... The Doors


Good day somewhere there!

What can I say about this super group? 4 pieces of greatness musicality and high supreme
of testosterone, soulful unpredictable lyrics, or brave quartet? you tell me.

The Doors! from Venice beach, Los Angeles, California... to the world. 


Back in the 90's, yes sir, I'm a product of 'Grew up in the 90's but worship 60's music". When 
unfortunately, I was still in mohawk-bizzare outfit-punk-rock-attitude, one of my friends had me listening to this band. His convincing theme was "So you like The Ramones? must dig this album" while offered me 1967 The Doors album. There it was, 'Take It as It Comes', covered by Ramones,  first time my ear heard it by the original band. Shocked and defeated. 
Since then, I devoted to.

Okay, without further ado and with liberty of my memory,
I present you, 'My Best 10 of... The Doors' with the teaser video below

DOWNLOAD the full set HERE




Seriously, get one of this or whole albums :

The Doors 







Comments