My Best 10 of... Films of All Time


Thank God it's Friday!

This post is slightly differ from previous and next. I'm trying to meet the cliche, which,
everyone not always agree of.
The post would be "My Best 10 of... Films of All Time".

Lotsa body of work fields are way more competent than me about this one. Critiques, 
Media platforms, or Film personas. Maybe they pick "Godfather part II", 
or "Apocalypse Now", etc, to be their number one film of all time. 
Well, like you and I, also everybody, we have our own choice to pick. As for me, I picked these films because of the impact or influence to the people that I ever showed of these films
to them. 



Without further ado and with due respect of filmmakers around the world,
I present you "My Best 10 of... Films of All Time" with the teaser video below.

PLAY ME, THANK YOU




You might want to add the collections :

Number ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two... and my film number one









Comments