My Best 10 of... Janis Joplin


Yellow, world!

Back again with me. The treasure seeker.
Well, it is my second post so far, and there will be another. 'specially if you request for
who do you want me to make The Best 10 of.

Today, in this mid summer, I will present you one of my favorite singer. World knows her
with the husky voice blues-ish, and lyrics with full of soul and so goddamn powerful.
My Best 10 number 2 falls for Janis Joplin. One of the goddess in the 60's music and
movement. 


Now, without further ado and with liberty of my deep thought (this line will be the tagline),
I present you My Best 10 of... Janis Joplin, with the teaser video.

DOWNLOAD the full set HERE






You might want to own the holy albums of Janis
------------------------------------------------------------






















Comments