My Best 10 of... Jimi Hendrix


Hell-o World, 

In one summer fine day, I asked 10 friends. They are guitarists, and so into rock music.
It was a simple question. Who's the best guitarist of all time. Well, 7 out of 10 answered me
with bold statement. Jimi Hendrix. 
Well obviously, it is a safe answer. Truth is Jimi is the right answer. 
I do love Jimi. The sound, style and all that greatness, but one thing commonly left about him.
Jimi was a helluva lyricist. Lot of his songs made me dig more about him. The choice of words.

Now, as I named the blog about, I have to pick 10 pieces of Jimi's. 
Hard one, and consumed my time. So without further ado and with a liberty of feeling, 
I present you 'My Best 10 of... Jimi Hendrix' with the teaser video below.


DOWNLOAD the full set HERE



Buy the vinyls 
------------------




Comments