My Best 10 of... Led Zeppelin


It's weekend! and I'm back!

After previous post about film, I dig back about music. 
Another super group that I love. All the charms they gave, musical quality they performed
and a lil bit about loyalty. 
Yes, from across the atlantic, right at the heart of the capitol of UK, the mighty band known
as Led Zeppelin. 



I remember, first time I laid my ears to their music, I was like a nine year old eating a spicy
dish. I said 'god-damn! this old music is rockin' out!'. At that time, I promised to myself
that if I ever have a child, I will make her or him to dig theirs, if my child into rock music.

Okay dokay, without further ado and with the liberty of my nurturing soon,
I present you My Best 10 of... Led Zeppelin, with the teaser videos below 
(I divide em into two parts)

DOWNLOAD the full set HERE

PLAY ME

PLAY ME TOO




Get their rockin albums :


































Comments