My Best 10 of... Pink Floyd


Monday madness it is!

Hope y'all have a blessed routine there. Back again with me, Nyonyo the amateur blogger yet
an avid fan of musics. 
Yesterday, I caught a glimpse of this post will be a tough one. 'Course I knew that there will
be another tough artists or groups to be posted, especially the one from Liverpool, but 
I did my best to select carefully, best 10 out of hundreds, from this brilliant group.

Derived from two magnificent Blues Artists, Pink Anderson and Floyd Council, this London
based group has stole my deepest indulgent to enjoy music. Pink Floyd, has changed the way
I listen-pin-point of a music, since the first time I bought their album in a cassette format, back in the 90's. The Wall.




Personally, even though Gilmour era that brought me to this band, once I found Barrett, I just
fell for his time. Don't mean to cross out, but it just my heart told me so.
In addition, huge apology to the hardcore fans of Pink Floyd out there, that I didn't include
the epic of  'Echoes' or 'Careful with that Axe, Eugene'. Believe me, I have a reason for that,
but not to spit it out. Thank you.

Far out, without further ado and with the liberty of the fondness of me to Syd,
I present you, My Best 10 of... Pink Floyd, with the teaser video below.


DOWNLOAD the full set HERE

PLAY ME, PLEASE


Interested to own theirs? 
---------------------------------
Get the number 10, 8 and six... HERE
The number 9... HERE
Number 7 and 3... HERE
Five, four and 2... HERE
and at last my number 1 of the list... HERE







Comments