My Best 10 of... The Beatles (Part I)


Carpe Diem!

Until 5 minutes ago, my second thought blazed on me.
"How can you decide thing like this?!", "How could you?!", "Shame on you, Nyo!"
I said, "What? come again?"
Second thought whispered, "You made a list out of The Beatles songs! unacceptable!"

Hitherto, in term of effort, this one is the toughest for any. It took me hours just to choose which song for opening the list. So, I made an exception for this one. 'My Best 10 of...'  must be made into two parts.

Part I : I will use the selection for start a day. Commute, coffee morning, crush the hangover, etc.
Part II : Will... (on progress)



Alrite love, without further ado and with the peace agreement to second thought, 
I present you, My Best 10 of... The Beatles Part I, with the teaser video below. 

PLAY ME, LOVE

DOWNLOAD the full set HERE


Complete your The Beatles :
--------------------------------------


















Comments