My Best 10 of... Original Motion Picture Soundtrack


Don't you like Monday, world!

I hope y'all had a bliss weekend. Coz today I am back, to share y'all another 'tough-but-fun-to-do' selection. 
In this 36 degree heat day, my choice of selection falls to the soundtrack. 
Don't you love a great soundtrack when you watched movie. Consciously, we aware that maybe... a good film made company with great music, or vice versa. 

But, the problem is, huge one, that people has been produced films from almost a century ago, well maybe even more. Heck, I have to choose ten songs that made to be a soundtrack of movies. Sometimes I feel disgusted of myself. But, Blog must go on. 




So without further ado and with great respect for 'persons-who-took-care-of -a soundtrack-in-a film- from-the post-of silent movie-till-this-hot shot-millennial era'.
I present you, My Best 10 of... Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, with the teaser video below.


PLAY ME, PRETTY PLEASE

DOWNLOAD the full set HERE

Fell free to buy the originals :
- NUMBER 10 

- NUMBER 9

- NUMBER 8

- NUMBER 7

- NUMBER 6

- NUMBER 5

- NUMBER 4

- NUMBER 3

- NUMBER 2

- NUMBER 1










Comments