My Best 10 of... Queen


Ahoy there,

So 5 minutes ago I typed 'Queen' on Google search engine.
- The first thing showed up :Queen (band) - Wikipedia
- Second : QueenOnline.com - The Official Queen Website
The rest was only crappy news about any monarchies.
So it means, this spectacular group band is way more famous than any queens in this visible
or invisible world.


If I may pick one word to describe this band, I'm gonna go with 'Complete'. Yes sir, in my
hazy opinion, they are. It would be not fair if people just pointing Freddie is the sole
power of Queen. No sir, the rest are incredible. Super quality, created characteristic sound
and etfuckincetera. 

Spoiler alert, to the Queen fans around the world, I deeply sorry not to include 
Bohemian Rhapsody, We Are The Champion and We Will Rock You. Because, yea because
this is my blog and this selection is straight from my heart. Slante!

Without further ado and with an exception of three songs above,
I Present you, My Best 10 of... Queen, with the teaser video below.

PLAY ME, ALRIGHT


DOWNLOAD the full set HERE

Might wanna complete your collection
------------------------------------------------

Number 10 HERE

Number 9 HERE

Number 8 HERE

Number 7, 4 and #1 HERE

Number 6 and 5 HERE

Number 3 HERE

Number 2 HERE

















Comments